• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worlds biggest bunny has babies!!!!!

I think is disgraceful mating a rabbit with snuffles and problems with it's rear legs. :censored:

Apparently this woman's breeding establishment has been closed down once by the RSPCA...let's hope they can do it again

I think is disgraceful mating a rabbit with snuffles and problems with it's rear legs. :censored:

Apparently this woman's breeding establishment has been closed down once by the RSPCA...let's hope they can do it again

Couldn't agree more. That rabbit was on the TV, clearly showing nasal discharge and leg problems :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:.

I totally agree.After seeing Amy on the TV the other night the poor rabbit was dragging herself along by her front legs and to knowingly breed from a rabbit that obviously had a reperatory tract infection is disgusting.

That woman should be ashamed of herself and have the rabbits taken off her.

You can all see the size of the rabbit, it's clear neglect and not normal to have an animal whose tummy drags along the floor.

What an awful human being :evil:

I agree,how can she look after 60 rabbits properly + 10 kids and a pet shop.

Last edited:
I recognise that woman, wasn't she on The One Show and her breeding farm is called 'Bunny world' or 'Bunny farm' or something like that? If so, yeah, heard plenty about her and lets just say shes lucky the Irish sea seperates us.;)

She if I remember correctly has 50 giants and feeds them a mainly pelleted diet, so don't think their teeth would be great either, and I'd seriously worry about their hearts as giants don't always develop a heart big enough to support their unnatural gaint size!:cry::cry:

And don't be fooled by the price, people get themselves into masses of debt for trends, fashion and status and when people spend £500 on some designer dog 'breed' whats to stop them spending £180 on a bunny which doesn't need walks?

I recognise that woman, wasn't she on The One Show and her breeding farm is called 'Bunny world' or 'Bunny farm' or something like that? If so, yeah, heard plenty about her and lets just say shes lucky the Irish sea seperates us.;)

She if I remember correctly has 50 giants and feeds them a mainly pelleted diet, so don't think their teeth would be great either, and I'd seriously worry about their hearts as giants don't always develop a heart big enough to support their unnatural gaint size!:cry::cry:

And don't be fooled by the price, people get themselves into masses of debt for trends, fashion and status and when people spend £500 on some designer dog 'breed' whats to stop them spending £180 on a bunny which doesn't need walks?

As usual, ITA with you!

Some people! :evil:
It says she was on GMTV, did anyone see this? I'm wondering if they were promoting it at all? If so me thinkg I'll complain :)

Agreed, unfortunately this is so true, A lot of dogs circulate because of fashion and status, often they are mistreated and passed around without a loving or forever home. I think as bunnies are getting more popular as they are now the third most popular animal because they are 'low maintenance' apparently! although i think people are getting a greater awareness its now more open to these fashion trends.

I also hope GMTV were not promoting it, I didn't see it myself but I hope they asked about the care rabbits need to make the viewers understand and I hope they asked her about the problems this rabbit obviously had.

Don't tell me off but i actually brought a 2 bunnies from her a few years ago!
If i knew what I know now I wouldn't have!

Her business was called BunnyLand - located in Worcester. It all seemed lovely - nice people - family run etc and they seemed to take care of the buns. They also said they would do after care and check on the bunnies regularly. So thats what I insisted. I had both of the bunnies neutered through her, my girl - pepper only lasted 6 months after - vet said it was something to do with the operation - not sure what. I still have popcorn - he's absolutly fine thankfully. When her business closed down she said she'd allow us to contact her at home. Obviously the RSPCA had been invloved and she stopped returning calls for check-ups etc and she moved house. I even went to her house - but she'd never let me see the bunnies!

It wasn't until pepper died that I wanted another bun to keep popcorn happy that i found rabbit rehome - and i'm so glad I did!!! I can't believe she's still allowed to breed!!!:censored:

Not that stupid biddy again. Her doe is overwieght and obviously means more to the owner when she's being used as a machine :evil:

I wouldn't give this woman the time of day - she's only interested in publicity and money:evil:
Even the way she is holding that giant shows what a :censored: she is.

She is advertising these babies on a different site for £225!

:shock::shock: Cheating old hag :evil: Oh well its always like that with money driven fools. She obviously looked up bunnies in the dictionary and interpretated the defintion as £££££:evil:

lol, that's true.

i was wondering the other day, how big are giants poops? are they like golf balls?! or just the same as their smaller friends?

Lol! Crikey, imagine that. Cos I have a back yard and not grass, I have to sweep everyday as they produce more currants, than a sultana factory. Imagine if I was having to sweep up hundreds of golfball sized one! :shock:

How sad:( the babies look like our Joey looked at that age-although obviously he was smaller with much smaller ears
Just out to make money, breeding and overfeeding and parading the poor thing around, dear dear:(

Back