• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish us luck!/Update :)

awwww hun im so glad shes found a new love... hopefully he will help to heal both of your hearts :love::love:

*coughs* pic :D

Here he is, still nameless. He was brought in to bunny burrows as a stray by the rspca. The vet thinks he is about 18 months - 2 years old.
He has already done 2 happy flops :)

DSCN0278.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

OMG i can see why it was love :love::love::love:

rory would so approve hun.. he can now hope off into the field knowing his girls are gonna be ok :love::love::love:

OMG i can see why it was love :love::love::love:

rory would so approve hun.. he can now hope off into the field knowing his girls are gonna be ok :love::love::love:

*Holds back the tears again*
I really hope he does approve, i just hope he isn't thinking we are trying to replace him because nobun ever will.

Trying to decide on some names still. I've got it down to 3, but if anyone can think of anymore let me know

Toby
Zebra
Olly (this is what the lady at bunny burrows named him when he came in)

:)

*Holds back the tears again*
I really hope he does approve, i just hope he isn't thinking we are trying to replace him because nobun ever will.

Trying to decide on some names still. I've got it down to 3, but if anyone can think of anymore let me know

Toby
Zebra
Olly (this is what the lady at bunny burrows named him when he came in)

:)

he wouldnt ever think that hun... he wouldnt want you both to pine for him either tho

i like toby :D

Back