• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow, Frankie and Benny (pics from post 29)

Awwwww :)
Just sit with them and have wee treats, like some herbs. And when they get brave enough to get close give them a treat, they'll soon see willow getting all the treats and then want some themselves.
Also I trained my bunnies when I was 10 to use a catflap, put them on the outside of the cat flap and a trail of food directly in front of it on the inside.
Then bring the bun to the catflap and hold the catflap open a little bit so they can smell the food.
push it in the same direction as they would push it with their head.
tHen when they put their head in to see the food let the flap rest gently on them and they should push it open to get the rest of the food.
Repeat this on both sides of the catflap and they'll eventually get it. :)
xxxx

Yep... She is the boss.. Small but Mighty!,!!

Thanks Nats, good call.... will try that on Saturday... thats my job for the day... bunny training!!!!

I'm sad there's no pictures :(
I'll send you a £1 for your son if he takes some :thumb:
though he may be savy and fleece me a fiver :lol: my wee brother would.

I have tried to get pics - honest but they see me and run... !!!!!

They are settling in well, i think, when left to their own devices and i am not outside, They are in their run with Willow, through their tunnels, climbing on boxes, periscoping, nomming from a big box of hay that all 3 try to climb into but only willow and 1 can fit!!! All seems good.. They are eating well but dont like pellets or veg!!! They must just be fussy!!!!

I have seen NO evidence of grooming which i thought i should have seen by now. And I still cant tell them apart. I thought one had a more bent ear but i was mistaken..

Nats. My son says it'll cost you a tenner, inflation, he said!!!

Thanks for asking folks!!!!

Stuff the pics, I'll pick ye up and we will go see them :):) hehe!

we may very well have to do that Kermit ;) I simply canny afford a tenner, fee's son drives a hard bargain :lol:
Ye taught him well fee :p
I'm glad they see all settled in, they're probably grooming each other at night all snuggled up. It tool ages to see parsley and willow grooming each other properly. :love:

Right .. you will need to excuse the quality. they wouldnt sit still and maybe someone can try to identify what breed they area.?.

7EBFF94D-2A93-4EBC-8829-F22396F91102-493-000000A74E7897AE.jpg
[/IMG]

2FC75917-EC52-4ED8-ABAE-7000ACE060EC-493-000000A742A2760B.jpg
[/IMG]

7484216D-AE4B-49C3-993F-307DCCCC14F2-493-000000A72073CAE5.jpg
[/IMG]

1919334A-4CA0-4169-8D1B-94724F1A5D09-493-000000A70F996DB8.jpg
[/IMG]

Excuse the quality again

Last edited:
Wahhhhhh awwwww :) they are all so cute!!!!
:) they remind me of my first bun beauty but he was a wildie.
I've no idea what breed they are but they are awesome :)
I love your set up as well fee :) xxxx

Thanks all....!!,!:D

Cheers Nats, i am still learning about appropriate set ups and am willing for criticism and suggestions...

Just cant wait for spring when we can get the hut and runs moved furthr up garden on to the grass and I want to have a runaround tunnel installed.....

No suggestions anyone for the boys breeds.....???? Anyone...??

Yep they do look quite podgy too.. Need to tackle that!!

Fee xxx

What do they weigh? I don't mean I think they are overweight, just that it might give a clue as to what breed(s) they might be.

They are so cute! :love: I think they look like jumbo nethies. :love:

thanks Susie... I dont know yet, need to get them to Vets for vet check but want them well settled first... They are heavy , very heavy. .. sorry for being vague , maybe 3.5-4 kg?

Please forgive me in saying this as I dont want to offend anyone but they look 'strange. their heads seems a disproproportionate size to their bodies and they look more 'rodenty'.. I dont think I have seen apother bunnies in th forum that look like them?

OMG, that sound terrible,,,, They are so cute and I actually managed to cuddle one of them, think it was Frankie the fearful.. Wee guy even let me give him a noserub!!, Poor wee souls...

Fee xxx

Well, another day has passed and my heart melted..... I cant get a pic as the reflection from the shed glass is affecting the pic..

Theres currently a bunny sandwich in the hutch, Frankie and Benny nose to nose with Wllow squeezed in between them, her cute bunny tail stuck between their noses.....All sound asleep.

Honestly i could have cried.... I have been watching them and hve now identified which one is which..

Benny gets on better with Willow and often sits with her Frankie keeps his distance....

I am so pleased as they have been so good with Wllow and they all seem to get on really well
You have one happy bunny mummy here:D

Well, another day has passed and my heart melted..... I cant get a pic as the reflection from the shed glass is affecting the pic..

Theres currently a bunny sandwich in the hutch, Frankie and Benny nose to nose with Wllow squeezed in between them, her cute bunny tail stuck between their noses.....All sound asleep.

Honestly i could have cried.... I have been watching them and hve now identified which one is which..

Benny gets on better with Willow and often sits with her Frankie keeps his distance....

I am so pleased as they have been so good with Wllow and they all seem to get on really well
You have one happy bunny mummy here:D

Aww, that's lovely. :love:

I wonder if they might be a very unsual cross. I think their shape is quite like a nethie, but of course they are soooooo much bigger. Maybe Dad was small and Mum was big? Spenser weighs 3.2kg (or did last time he was at the vets).

Thanks Susie... I have looked at various pics of bunny breeds and dont know either...

Hmmm a nethie cross, interesting!,! My friend thought they looked like chinchillas!!,!,!

they're all wakened now with Benny being the look out!,!,

Back