• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie, Benny and Willow: u/d 166

Hee hee!! Thanks ... That hAs helped..

Came home tonight .. Couldnt believe my eyes . All bunnies in the run. They have obviously been faffing about and the clip holding the inside ramp loosened.. Its fallen down giving buns access to outside ramp . All happy and settled...it would appear.

All bunnies have been 'chinning' the run and running around. No malicious chasing ... will keep a close eye as this is how Frankie and Benny had problems the last time...

Fingers crossed
Fee xx

Trying to pick myself up off the floor. Glad all is calm and hope it continues!!:love::love:

56734FD2-4138-414E-98BF-43430AD46823-332-0000009797AD46FE.jpg
[/IMG]

It sounds very promising so far! Although I call my buns husbun and wife, when I had a group they were definately more like siblings. Loving one minute and squabbling the next. :lol:

Thanks... I think we've cracked it... it is dark now and i cant see but they have been in and out and are all currently inside the hutch nomming..

When my hubby came home from work, he got a shock to see all 3 out...

Phew.... Thanks to all the support from RU and Aunty Ali.. we've worked magic.. long may it continue!!!!

Fee xxxxxx

Woohoo they look good to me!
Just reiterating again what I said before and what Ali said that the pics of buns snuggling appear more because they are cute and it's a rare moment and a miracle they all don't jump up when you approach with a camera :lol:
I say as long as they are not ripping each others ears off you are all good. I still go out to the odd clumps of fur and chasing, but the bond between my 3 is just fine. It's bunnies being bunnies. I'm not worried at all now. In a few weeks you will feel better about them all.
And Ali might be right willow might be separating herself, I know mittens does. Oreo will approach her for a snuggle and she hops off to the other side of the run :roll:

Keeping everything crossed for you. I really do know how you feel and how stressful it is!

Thanks Kaths!! Just been out and this is what I got, again, excuse the pic quality.. Run is locked off overnight....

1955139C-7FE5-4DA2-8A87-05BD9911BA9F-332-000000A42B0796C5.jpg
[/IMG]

CB9251CE-C34C-44C2-A571-5DDDBCFB7244-332-000000A421FCB1A6.jpg
[/IMG]

A5460B97-A2A5-49C1-A324-660F47FDFFFE-332-000000A3FE817BE2.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks!!!

Just checked in on them.... They're in the ZONE!!!! All is well in the bunny shed.

Indeed they are....:thumb:

Dont know what happened for them to behave so badly but all is back to normal now.. Some chasing, usually over who gets the vet bed to lie on. :D

One thing I definitely have noticed and think may be the cause of friction is the green warren bunny tunnel i have , on a couple of occasions, I tried to put the tunnel in and within an hour or so Benny gets very defensive and doesnt let anyone near it, getting quite grouchy and daresay aggressive.. When I removed it, all went back to normal...?.. Strange ,l but i'd rather not tempt fate, its out and staying out!!

Thanks for asking,,,,!!,!,!

Fee xxxxx

Back