• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie, Benny and Willow: u/d 166

Indeed they are....:thumb:

Dont know what happened for them to behave so badly but all is back to normal now.. Some chasing, usually over who gets the vet bed to lie on. :D

One thing I definitely have noticed and think may be the cause of friction is the green warren bunny tunnel i have , on a couple of occasions, I tried to put the tunnel in and within an hour or so Benny gets very defensive and doesnt let anyone near it, getting quite grouchy and daresay aggressive.. When I removed it, all went back to normal...?.. Strange ,l but i'd rather not tempt fate, its out and staying out!!

Thanks for asking,,,,!!,!,!

Fee xxxxx

It was a tunnel that set mine off too! :roll: broke the bond up! So had to start again. Silly bunnies.
I wouldn't put anything in that 'might' rock the boat for a good few weeks now. Glad all is ok. Woohoo

Thanks wendle...!,!,!,!,:thumb:

Was having a broody bunny mummy moment when all of this huge rescue was mentioned and thought about another wee girly to make a quad but the thought lasted all of 2 seconds... Dont think my nerves would take it.....!!,:lol:

Should edit that to say ... dont think Alis nerves would cope... She's like a bunny midwife....eh, Ali!,!,

Thanks wendle...!,!,!,!,:thumb:

Was having a broody bunny mummy moment when all of this huge rescue was mentioned and thought about another wee girly to make a quad but the thought lasted all of 2 seconds... Dont think my nerves would take it.....!!,:lol:

Should edit that to say ... dont think Alis nerves would cope... She's like a bunny midwife....eh, Ali!,!,

That's hilarious, a bunny midwife!

It was my next thought if the trio didn't work out though ..:lol:

Hahahaha ... Got you going there Ali!!!

All still ok here.. Weather pants again and the tarp on the run is leaking.. I'll need to look at a more permanent solution.... They had a free range yesterday and had a good time.. Turned their noses up at hay after but when fenugreek crunchies were offered they started nomming again.. Lots of lovely poos today!!!

Hahahaha ... Got you going there Ali!!!

All still ok here.. Weather pants again and the tarp on the run is leaking.. I'll need to look at a more permanent solution.... They had a free range yesterday and had a good time.. Turned their noses up at hay after but when fenugreek crunchies were offered they started nomming again.. Lots of lovely poos today!!!

I read that as 'wearing pants again'! :shock::lol:

A bit jealous of the lovely poos. Spenser did a squidger today and sat on it. :mrgreen:

Back