• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will the hutch be big enough

The room is electrics free & theres nothing in there she can chew only the toys I've brought her:) ...I will have to phone Lucy tomorrow & have a chat see what she thinks

Before you buy the mesh etc id contact lucy and make sure that will qualify :) Id hate for you to spend the money for all the things then it not be right :(

Good Luck and keep us updated :) xXx

Hi Brenda, I think the run you suggested is fine. As it's only for 3 weeks it seems a bit pointless to go buying things for such a shrt time. Obviously she will need a little longer in there while you're bonding, but not too long hopefully.
I was going to suggest borrowig something from us, but it would be easier for you to do a run around the indoor cage to be honest, than come trekking over here twice and then to return it as well.
As long as she has the extra space around the cage I would be happy with that :D

Back