• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whose your?

Mine are both the oldest, and same age... 2.5 years! :lol:

Oldest bun I had was Skip, he lived until about 7 years, and he was a blue english spot x nethie.

Oldest at the moment is Radish she is 7 months.

Oldest ever is my childhood bun Dusty who lived to about 6 (it was a long time ago so don't remember exactly).

Not sure what breed he was but me and my mum always joke that grandad found him on the side of the road cause he looked like a wildie.

oldest bunny i currently have is probably reggie, not sure of his exact age but proabbly about 1. Ruby will be one next month.

Oldest bunnie i have had was button my childhood bunny who was nearly 10 when he died. He was a nethie.

Looks like most of the old age bunnies are nethies!

Oldest bunny i have is twinsen shes 17 months she is also the oldest bunny ive had, she was my first bunny :lol:

Not sure on her breed tho :oops:

Molly. He's 4 and a bit, mini lop.

Oldest bunny I've had was a nethie, she was about 6 or 7. She went missing when my neighbour moved, I think he took her. Our gardens were open to each other and she used to go in his house and eat cornflakes. I was only a young teen though.

As far as I know Pipkin is he oldest. He's 3 and a half. No idea how old Ruby is but she's been estimated at about a year and a half.
Pipkin is the oldest rabbit I've owned. Widget reached just over 3 years but he should have had such a long life, he was really healthy :(

The eldest i have now are sisters aged about 5. My eldest ever was a netherland dwarf called Diamond, he lived to be just over 10 xx

Back