• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is it...

I know what you mean, it stretched right across the garden and wasn't just large and great for rabbits but looked really nice too? they originally turfed the floor but the rabbits just wrecked it so they put something else down, can't remember the name though :oops:

576057_270528996369872_287133516_n.jpg

Yes! Thank you, it's that one! I just love it and wanted to show my parents. :D

It's reminded me of another too, but I can't remember their name either. :oops: :lol: I don't think they post on here anymore though. :(

The one that sprung to mind for me was someone that had 2 rabbits living in an enormous summerhouse/cabin kind of home.

The username that came to me was something to do with Honey (?) but I've searched these usernames and can't find anything so I must be wrong! :oops:

The one that sprung to mind for me was someone that had 2 rabbits living in an enormous summerhouse/cabin kind of home.

The username that came to me was something to do with Honey (?) but I've searched these usernames and can't find anything so I must be wrong! :oops:

Yes! I can't for the life of me think who. :lol:

Oh my! Bea & floss's set up is just a dream! I am stealing the trellis idea, also showing to my husband when he gets in to see how much more Space i could have taken up lol!

who has the massive purpose built rabbit home? It's not a shed or anything, it's like a house type thing in their garden and it's hugeeeeeeeeee. Can't think who it is!

I think I know the one you mean but can't find it. it was a beautiful construction like a massive summer house with storage at one end and indoor space for buns at the other with a very large aviary space in the middle, half turfed, half paved with tree trunks for buns to play on. It was at the bottom end of an enormous garden and backed onto fields. It was very posh with finials on the top. Does this sound right? Does anyone recognise it?

Back