• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is it...

I think I know the one you mean but can't find it. it was a beautiful construction like a massive summer house with storage at one end and indoor space for buns at the other with a very large aviary space in the middle, half turfed, half paved with tree trunks for buns to play on. It was at the bottom end of an enormous garden and backed onto fields. It was very posh with finials on the top. Does this sound right? Does anyone recognise it?

Yes thats it! Thanks youve described it to much better than me! :)

I'm not positive, but I think it may be honey61 not quite sure how I remember, but all their accommodation was brilliant!! :lol:

I'm not positive, but I think it may be honey61 not quite sure how I remember, but all their accommodation was brilliant!! :lol:

It's not honey61 but I had in my mind the word honey, thought that figured somewhere in their username, but have searched and CAN'T FIND WHO IT IS!!!! :evil:

I want *lily* to come and reply now as she said it wasnt Honey61, i want to know if it was or wasnt!:lol::lol:

This isn't the one you meant but I think it's awesome just the same. The lady whose husband built this from scratch adopted bunnies from me and I actually wanted to move in myself. It has a large cabin on the end where she keeps all the hay etc but is accessable by the rabbits who use the house. She is on the forum but is to shy to show off her own housing.:oops:

I love it.

LisaFullyDevelopedGardenAug2012004-1_zps4db4d817.jpg

Spot Tuppence down in the front :) And she's a French Lop

Last edited:
I want *lily* to come and reply now as she said it wasnt Honey61, i want to know if it was or wasnt!:lol::lol:

How the heck did I miss this during my mission of discovery, how did I search honey61 and not find this :shock:

Yes, YES this is the one I was thinking of! :D:D:D

This isn't the one you meant but I think it's awesome just the same. The lady whose husband built this from scratch adopted bunnies from me and I actually wanted to move in myself. It has a large cabin on the end where she keeps all the hay etc but is accessable by the rabbits who use the house. She is on the forum but is to shy to show off her own housing.:oops:

I love it.

LisaFullyDevelopedGardenAug2012004-1_zps4db4d817.jpg

Spot Tuppence down in the front :) And she's a French Lop

This is also amazing I love it :love:

How the heck did I miss this during my mission of discovery, how did I search honey61 and not find this :shock:

Tbh, I'm not even sure how I found it either! :lol::lol: But I'm glad I could help :D

Ooh that is fabulous!

Fizz needs a new roof and today I was thinking maybe it would be as well to buy a new hutch.....wonder what my husband would think of this instead!?

In fairness I don't think she ever started a thread about it from what I can see, so if you'd searched through her own created threads you wouldn't have found anything! Yaaaaay :D

Back