• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where Can I get Safe Non-Treated Wicker Baskets And Bowls

Inlé-rah

Warren Scout
I want to start making some new toys for the bunnies, I wanted to get some wicker or sea grass baskets/bowls and fill it with goodies for them to forage in but don't really know where to look for non-treated and safe stuff. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Please stop being so helpful and posting sites like this!! My bank also asks you to stop.

;) :p

Well for the sake of your bank you can also get seagrass doormats from Homebase or Ikea :lol: I have used them for years and bunnies love to chew on them. They may cost more now, but they used to be just £1 each x

Ah for goodness sake, that's a visit to Homebase on the cards...... Only a pound you say but that's like going into a pound shop and thinking you'll only spend couple of pounds then £40 later you walk out with look of shock on your face and bags full of things you've never really known you wanted or needed! :?

Back