• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you tell your O/H to order a few birthday treats...

They seem very happy so far!
I get very excited when I get deliveries for the bunnies. It's like Christmas!
They don't seem too keen on the Marigold but I'm sure they will choke it down :lol:

ca1d6182893d0b86fd3f6472cd4de5c7.jpg

7338b9e50b8323cf18c6cda46e421810.jpg

0000cba12a828ee8eae84310144e7efa.jpg

Told you I was jealous lol

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They seem very happy so far!
I get very excited when I get deliveries for the bunnies. It's like Christmas!
They don't seem too keen on the Marigold but I'm sure they will choke it down [emoji38]
So glad they're happy :)
Hopefully you won't need to shop for a year

Yep. They like their willow toys so we figured we'd try one, not sure what to fill it with. What do you normally do with yours?

Originally I put a mix of dried foragey type stuff in one and some readygrass in the othet but they just tipped them over and flung them about :lol: And after a day they were handleless. Now they are just willow discs :lol:

Originally I put a mix of dried foragey type stuff in one and some readygrass in the othet but they just tipped them over and flung them about :lol: And after a day they were handleless. Now they are just willow discs :lol:

:lol: they like them then.

I'll maybe put one of the new hay's in that we got as it already has yummyness mixed in :)

Back