• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Two Girls Feel Bleurgh......

Aww...poor Roisin 😥 I'm sure under your dedicated care she will rally. She does look a bit sorry for herself, poor bub. ((((((((Healing vibes))))))))

Hoping you will see an improvement to your woes too, my dear friend. You do not leave my thoughts and prayers. (((((((((More healing vibes)))))))))) xxxxx

Omg Jane I missed the snuff when I first saw it, now that I looked at the topic again I noticed it sorry. I'm sending vibrations to you both xxx 🩷🩷

I am so glad she is responding to treatment, thanks to the best caregiver any bunny could ever have. It is awful that you cannot gwt a fraction of that care.

I always thought you were a bunny in disguise, so it may be worth trying!
Does Roisin know you are using her nebulizer? Do you use it with the mucus thinner too?

Roisin has Bisolvon, but I don’t use it myself. I am already taking so many drugs, I really don’t think I want to add anything else 🤣

Back