• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunny's favourite (type of) toy?

Believe it or not, but my little bridge bun Treacle used to love Georgie cats catnip scrunchie Mousie toy. It's like a long sausage shaped thing, with ears and eyes. She used to groom it, and sometimes fling it about, I called it her baby. Strange thing is, George has never been big on toys, but now I often find him cuddled up with mousie :love:

Believe it or not, but my little bridge bun Treacle used to love Georgie cats catnip scrunchie Mousie toy. It's like a long sausage shaped thing, with ears and eyes. She used to groom it, and sometimes fling it about, I called it her baby. Strange thing is, George has never been big on toys, but now I often find him cuddled up with mousie :love:
Aww, that made me smile. That's so cute that Treacle loved Georgie's mouse toy so much, and that George now often cuddles with it. :love:

When she was younger Boo really liked digging toys. Like putting a fleece in a cardboard box & she'd dig it out, made a digging box out of the litter tray, keep us awake digging inside a thick plastic tunnel etc

Joey & Mouse would only engage if the toy administered food

This is Eddy just now with his hay roller toy:love: its his fave, along with the forage book Casper & Sophie have

X0YYLulm.jpg

When she was younger Boo really liked digging toys. Like putting a fleece in a cardboard box & she'd dig it out, made a digging box out of the litter tray, keep us awake digging inside a thick plastic tunnel etc

Joey & Mouse would only engage if the toy administered food

This is Eddy just now with his hay roller toy:love: its his fave, along with the forage book Casper & Sophie have

X0YYLulm.jpg
[/IMG]
Aw, diggy Boo. :love: Is that why you want a digging box for her and Eddy, because she might still like to dig? Sophie understands that Joey and Mouse needed food to make toys interesting. What a cute photo of Eddy and his hay roller toy. :love: It looks like a fun toy! I'm glad he's still enjoying the forage book, too.

Both of mine really like willow toys and throwing plastic jangly balls about. They're currently obsessed with digging the carpets up so I might steal J&B's idea about making a digging box with fleece blankets.

Bridge bunny Julie had 3 types of favorite toys, food dispensing toys, anything with a bell or rattle that made a lot of noise when thrown about or pressed and a cuddle bunny that she dragged around by the ear to go where she went. Bridge bird Raul favorite toy that he could not be without was a marble to roll and chase and he loved a baby piano that played classical music that he would dance too. He loved the radio also and my computer.

bunnytoes your bunnies had big characters :love:

reader - maybe, it would need adaption for her to get in & out so I'll see what happens. It would be nice to see Boobly digging again

Churro loves a paper bag filled with hay and dried flowers. And his tunnel. He’s been working on digging a very important tunnel for a while now :lol: he goes into his toy tunnel and just digs on a blanket at the other end.

My rabbits don't play with any toys, although one time Lacey pushed a toy car with her front paws and that was adorable but I don't think she meant to do it. She was running around in circles today with a banana skin, it was like she was skipping with it. All my bunnies love destroying cardboard boxes but other than that they ignore toys. My bunnies love willow branches.

Last edited:
My rabbits don't play with any toys, although one time Lacey pushed a toy car with her front paws and that was adorable but I don't think she meant to do it. She was running around in circles today with a banana skin, it was like she was skipping with it. All my bunnies love destroying cardboard boxes but other than that they ignore toys. My bunnies love willow branches.
Cardboard boxes totally count as toys! It must be great fun to destroy them when you're a bunny.

Bailey loved toys! He loved his tunnel, jingly toy, willow ball and stacking cups :love:
Aww, that's so sweet that Bailey loved his toys so much. :love:

Back