• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for your buns?

Everything I do for the bunnies is perfectly rational :D Things like fairy lights, bunting and pretty blankets instead of cheap plain ones are all for my enjoyment, not theirs.

Trying to find bunny safe plants that are a piece of wee wee to grow and that they won't destroy in seconds is probably the most pain in the bum thing I've done for them.

:lol: your neighbours prob think you are terrorising poor fiver!

Hahaha! Wouldn't surprise me if they did! I bet I'll get a visit from the RSPCA one day saying they had a complaint about me trying to scare my bunny to death! :shock: :lol:

Me and ex rented a car big enough to accomodate the bun's cage together with my luggage, and he drove for 14 hours and 900 km so the rabbits could come with me to from Frankfurt to Italy. Looking back I think he already had in mind to dump me. Oh well, I've my rabbits with me now!

Back