• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the best place to buy rabbits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes must be only me :roll: People have offered advice yet it seems to have been ignored thus far.

Lucy i know your passionate about this stuff we all are, but just because they haven't replied or you think it's a wind up doesn't mean that it is, if the OP chooses to ignore advice then so be it and we will see there buns in a resceu or dead inside 6 months, not nice but thats how it goes. If we try to give the best advice we can possibly give, and not jump on people and think it's a wind up then we have done our bit, we have tried to help. You can not convert everyone to rescue animals some people just don't see the point, it's very sad but not everyone is as pasionate or as well meaning as you are x

I dont think the OP wants to eat them i think they honestly thought that a breeder would sell the healthiest rabbits but they have realised that a rescue would be the best option.

Geosacy if you havnt been scared off it would really help if you answered the questions especially where you live so we can find a good rescue near you.
I hope you are prepared to care for the bunny if your kids get bored of it.

Mudgy i think your comments are very rude and racist not all people from shanghai eat rabbits or treat them poorly.
It would be better to post nice helpful comments so the OP can get the best info and make more informed choices other then being scared off.

Geosacy i hope you make the right choice and research rabbits a bit more if you answer the questions im sure we can help. Dont leave the forum becus of a few comments this really is a nice helpful forum with lovely people. Every one here is pasionate about bunnys and some times jump to the wrong conclusion.

My comments weren't in the least bit racist. I care not where someone comes from, their religion, or colour of their skin. What I do care about very deeply, is the welfare of rabbits worldwide, and having received three e-mails this week, worded indentically, to the OP, I am perfectly entitled to be cynical.

Yes yes must be only me :roll: People have offered advice yet it seems to have been ignored thus far.

I am unable to view the links of the rabbit rescue centers you provided me. Is it possible to type the addresses of the recue centers without displaying them as a link to a website? Thanks

Did anyone answer this?! No, they didn't!

where can I get insurance cover when I get rabbits?

Did anyone answer this?! No, they didn't!!

And you know why they weren't answered?! Because they got overlooked by the "wind up" part you mentioned and the "eating bunnies" part Mudgy mentioned :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back