• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the best place to buy rabbits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome :wave:

I can fully understand you not wanting to get a 'sick' rabbit but you can never tell what will happen in a day's/weeks/months time. You could buy the 'best quality' rabbit there is and there is no guarentee that it might not get sick.

Good point, Ive had my two girls for a little under a year. In that time theyve been vaccinated 6 times (£15.00 per time), both been spayed (£170.00), Louise has suffered from Ear mites twice (£20.00 each time for treatment!), shes also had a foreign body in her ear (£30.00 for treatment!), and now she has a dislocated toe (Possible bank loan needed!)

They do cost!

Rabbits arent great pets for kids, most don't like being handled and they can give some nasty scratches. They are also quite fragile and wriggly.

I dont come from shanghai, but I did live there for two years, and I do have a home there. Why, is Shanghai known to be cruel to rabbits or animals in general?

I dont come from shanghai, but I did live there for two years, and I do have a home there. Why, is Shanghai known to be cruel to rabbits or animals in general?

Lets be honest here, we are talking about number 26, with special fried rice.

So tell us all about the lovely set up you have in anticipation of your new bunnies then.....

Does it have a lid, or is it a tin tray?

I plan on having them living indoors, thats why its important that they are neutered. Its also important that their dentures and eyes are good and that the rabbits are vaccinated. A rescue centre does ensure that all of this is taken care of, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back