• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What my vet said about myxi

Mrs B was vaccinated against myxi recently and i watched the vet do the 10% thing under the ear area and the rest elsewhere.I asked why and was told it will be better circulation.It cost £8, with no consultation fee either!!So now,not only is Mrs B protected, but I had a few extra quid too! Bargain!
BTW,recommended 6 monthly here in Devon.xx

I've come across this attitude a lot, especially about how long they live for - when you tell someone your bun in 3 years old, they go "ooo might not last much longer then" I feel like shouting from the rooftops - that's not even middle aged!!!

I get sick of that too, I have been asked why I don't just get a cat because they live longer :roll: Our Vets 4 Pets only charge £10 for the vaccinations in Feb-March- I get mine done 6 monthly but it was a nice suprise when I had Poppys done during that time- Charlie's is due slightly earlier.

Back