• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the OLDEST bunny you have heard of

Good to see a few black lops in there :D:D I start to think about the longevity of mine (Artie) at 6.5, he's a youngester compared to some on this thread. :D

The buns I've lost so far have been 4, 3.5, 8 months and 7 months, so I daren't think about 'how old', it's just to 'big' for me to deal with.

My mum says that she knew someone who had a house rabbit for 21 years...I think she may be a bit confused though...that does seem rather old!

Albert is 8 or 9 (we think as he's a rescue bun) but the vet said that he doesn't seem like an old bun (whatever that means) and Poppy will be 6 in March. :)

My Leo bunny is 14 or around that now! Not sure of exact birthday but he is 14 or virtually 14:)

Still going strong - just eating his weekly treat at the mo - a bit of a stale scone:lol:

P1090451.jpg

P1090453.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

My Leo bunny is 14 or around that now! Not sure of exact birthday but he is 14 or virtually 14:)

Still going strong - just eating his weekly treat at the mo - a bit of a stale scone:lol:

P1090451.jpg

P1090453.jpg

Wow isn't he just gorgeous. He certainly doesn't look that old, he is obviously well loved. It is a real inspiration to know bunnies can live to a good age. My old man Sunshine is 7 or 8, again as he was a rescue and the original owners couldn't give his actual age. I like to think he has another 6 or 7 years to go.

Back