• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What info do you wish you were told/learnt.....

:lol: :thumb: We went through phone wires. You have my sympathy!

3 laptop chargers, 2 phone chargers and a DS charger. I'm sure there's more too. Luckily all were off. But wow - he's fast! :lol: And the girls really have learnt their lesson with him! :D

3 laptop chargers, 2 phone chargers and a DS charger. I'm sure there's more too. Luckily all were off. But wow - he's fast! :lol: And the girls really have learnt their lesson with him! :D

:wave:

1x xbox360 adapter, 1x ps2 adapter, 1x wii adapter, 2x wii nunchuck cable,1x wii sensor bar cable, 2 phone lines, 1x laptop charger and 1x hoover cable.

:roll::lol:

But you just can't stay angry at that little face looking at you, with a twitchy nose looking as if to say "hey, did i do something wrong daddy?" :love:

:wave:

1x xbox360 adapter, 1x ps2 adapter, 1x wii adapter, 2x wii nunchuck cable,1x wii sensor bar cable, 2 phone lines, 1x laptop charger and 1x hoover cable.

:roll::lol:

But you just can't stay angry at that little face looking at you, with a twitchy nose looking as if to say "hey, did i do something wrong daddy?" :love:

Nooooo - i cant stay cross. I told hubby i slipped with the scissors once. He said "Stupid Rabbit". :shock: WW3 broke out because Lucky is far from stupid but maybe the person who left wires out needed blaming. :lol: He apologised and gave Lucky some carrot. :lol:

Nooooo - i cant stay cross. I told hubby i slipped with the scissors once. He said "Stupid Rabbit". :shock: WW3 broke out because Lucky is far from stupid but maybe the person who left wires out needed blaming. :lol: He apologised and gave Lucky some carrot. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: My OH shouted at Biscuit on Sunday, as for the first time in a very long time, he hopped up on to the sofa when we both left the room for a minute or two and pooped a nice big pile on HER side of the sofa and nibbled the edge of the chair a little.

I soon told her "DONT SHOUT AT HIM! you'll upset him!" she got all apologetic as she dotes on him something chronic.

Out came the coriander, a grape and a small piece of celery:love: They were soon snuggled together on the floor again, whilst mugging here was on clean up duty :)

Back