• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have your rabbits ruined?

Curtains, door frames, skirting boards,wall paper, phone charger, OH's golf shoes ( his fault for leaving them within reach) and the cooker cable which fused the house and left Tibbs with a scorch mark to her ear and a visit to the vet. The rooms the buns use are proofed as much as we can but it's still a constant battle. :lol:

Despite OH having built my girls a new diggy box, they are intent on ripping up my garden in various places. They have perfected a innocent "Who - me?" type look as well :lol: Spice is brown so gets off with it, but Sugar has white paws so we can easily spot when she's been digging.......

i had to take out a 1000k loan to replace the carpet that Barnsley took out, add to that the wallpaper, skirting board, sofa.......

would have him back in the blink of an eye!

em

:lol: Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies- what're they like? :lol: Mine have nibbled big holes in the sofa, clothes, shoes, bags. They've also had a good nibble of the chairs, tables, skirting boards, a phone charger, their tunnels. Flix once nearly killed himself chewing on the TV wire, too- but thankfully he was caught before he chewed through the live wire; needless to say, they're always supervised when they're out :roll:

Plus, I have photographic evidence of their cushion project (I kept seeing them hop past with great wads of stuffing in their mouths :no:)...
P5300574.jpg

That's actually in the early stages, there's hardly any stuffing left now :lol:

Also note the pee stain, and the little marks on the books, which look suspiciously like rabbit teethmarks. Hmmmm....

Many many laptop cables and a phone charger

Harley also did the biggest wee on the sofa, luckily we were due a new one anyway :roll:

Oh and my reputation, I'm 'that crazy rabbit girl' :lol:

Books,CDs,DVD covers,pay slips, a limited edition boxed up me to you bear,phone charger,handbags and my carpet :lol:

Brand new wooden door into livingroom had been in 2 days, Bella come into kitchen and took a chunk out off the door because it was in her way!:roll:
Bella bite a hole in my new Rossi hoodie cause she wanted to get down off my lap. :roll:

Jacob has eaten the skirting boards in the kitchen.:roll:

Worried about my new dinning room table and chairs and the decking that we are having put down in the next few weeks. think we need more :no:

brand new carpet in the lounge of our rented house. The laptop charger, three phone chargers, a bedside light, 3 handbags, 3 tops...hey wait, he's seems to like doing things in 3s!:lol:

Carpets
Skirting boards
Doorframes
Books
Leather sofa
Rug
Bookshelves
Magazine rack
Curtains
About £50 worth of sheet music
Laptop cable
Stereo cable
Lamp cable

That's off the top of my head...I know there's more! :lol:

Wii sensor bar, phone chargers, GHD's, electric heater, £500 deposit (haha), laptop cable and telephone wire :D

Were to start
playstation charger lead
telephone wire
2 sets of speakers
printer lead
football programme (old)
modem wire
internet wire
nearly all the fringes off my rug
and as i am writing this my carnations in the garden
Yes Maisey is the naughtyist rabbit ive ever had she has literally got away with murder you got to love her :love::love::love:

Currently working their way through my veggie plot!
Now the degus on the other hand, have eaten Radley handbags, my laptop cable, the sky remote, the TV stand, tealights, skirting boards, the patio doors, the laptop bag, power cables for dvd player and video, stripped paint off the walls, eaten plaster, boxes, books, magazines, my thesis notes, a box file, my fingers, the fireplace, their table, candles, the waste paper bin, the sofa, their water bottle, dustpan and brush, pens, ruler, attack the guinea pigs ....... Monkeys
Good job they are cute!

Back