• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you call yourself?

Oh it's nice that it's a family affair. My parents and sister aren't really interested so I'm just Mummy. On my own -

"Come and sit on mummy's knee for treats" :roll:

Aw, well they have a very loving mummy, and that's all they need :)

(you're on early tonight!!!)

Im mummy..brothers brother and friend is auntie

i talk to them in a squeaaaaky high pitch voice...but they give me the -What are you doing....look-:)lol:)...

..'come on ikewl bunnehs...'

Mummy :lol:

Harri and Mia are there brother and sister :lol: Mia actually said at nursery my brother Blue....one of the child care workers looked at me oddly so explained it was a rabbit :lol:

I'm mummy and OH is daddy but dont call anyone else "relatives".
The rabbits are all brothers and sisters to each other - even though they arent related :lol:

Hehe, I'm mummy to the buns too. My mum & dad got the buns some goodies for Christmas, and my mum actually wrote a label on the presents saying "To Bunny and Belle, Happy Christmas, love from Grandma and Grumpy!"

:lol::lol:

I'm Mummy, J is Daddy, My mum is Nanny and my sis is Auntie Belly. Then my bro is Uncle Petty and my stepdad is Grandad

Everyone gets cards & presents from them at birthdays and xmas....I get a mothers day card too. They get presents from everyone at xmas too .

We're a sad bunch :lol:

Food giver :oops: Im like ooooh do you think your food giver has something for you come and see then. I feel a bit stupid now you have all said mummy :oops: :lol: I only do that when I think they are after wanting something. Any other time I don't call myself anything

Back