• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a Stressful Day !!-Piccie Added !!-U/D 24th July

As you can see Hal is not a very brave boy and thinks it best to wait to be invited to eat some greens

Picture967.jpg

I so want this bonding to work.................

Janex

PS Despite how it looks I was not hanging from the ceiling light fitting as I took the piccie!! :lol: :lol:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

You never know......enough wine, and you COULD end up hanging from the ceiling light fitting!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it continues to go well!!!!!:D :D

Hows it going Jane? They will make a stunning couple :love:

Well they are a long way from being a loved up couple and Lara is deffo the boss :roll: Poor Hal is almost blind and thus far every Doe I have tried to bond him with has ended up attacking him:cry: He understandably defends himself. So full-on fights have broken out :shock: :(
I have gone about this bonding in a different way. Hal and Lara spent the entire afternnon together in a small Pet Carrier. Every-where I went I took the carrier with me. After several hours I let them out into a new pen and SO FAR there has not been any really bad aggression from Lara. She goes to chase Hal and he legs it. Then Lara just carries on with what she was doing. So I think you could say we are in 'stand-off mode' at the moment........:? :?

Janex

Well they are a long way from being a loved up couple and Lara is deffo the boss :roll: Poor Hal is almost blind and thus far every Doe I have tried to bond him with has ended up attacking him:cry: He understandably defends himself. So full-on fights have broken out :shock: :(
I have gone about this bonding in a different way. Hal and Lara spent the entire afternnon together in a small Pet Carrier. Every-where I went I took the carrier with me. After several hours I let them out into a new pen and SO FAR there has not been any really bad aggression from Lara. She goes to chase Hal and he legs it. Then Lara just carries on with what she was doing. So I think you could say we are in 'stand-off mode' at the moment........:? :?

Janex

Aww I really hope they get on :D I did the carrier thing with Buu and Beau but I used a laundry basket, just carried them round the house while they just lay in the basket and I think it did help :D

Yay these two were my favourites from your "my buns update" thread!!! Hal and Lara are just stunning and i've got fingers and paws crossed that the bonding is a success for you xxxxxxxxxxx:D

Yes, I think if I seperate them overnight I'll just have to start all over again tomorrow.
Why, oh why cant Bunnies just be nice to new 'friends'..............:?

Janex

Because they want to stress us out as much as possible before showing us that they really do love each other :lol:

Well thats the first night together over with both Buns still intact!!! :) There is a fare bit of fur around, but both Lara and Hal are having a big moult. So even a gentle pull and a huge wad of Rexy fur comes out :shock: :shock:
They have just eaten breakfast together :) then went to opposite ends of their pen :roll:
Hey-ho, I guess its another 'watch and wait' day for me............:?

Janex

Well thats the first night together over with both Buns still intact!!! :) There is a fare bit of fur around, but both Lara and Hal are having a big moult. So even a gentle pull and a huge wad of Rexy fur comes out :shock: :shock:
They have just eaten breakfast together :) then went to opposite ends of their pen :roll:
Hey-ho, I guess its another 'watch and wait' day for me............:?

Janex

When you've done Jane can you pop up to Blackpool and help with our eleven :lol: !

Neil

Back