• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're on Paul O'Grady show! Update - not this week now!

Probably little George from me - he is a bit of a nipper so difficult to home, and will highlight the fact that rabbits aren't always the cuddley things people think they are - which is probably why he was dumped. He's also a rew which we find more difficult to home as lots of people say they look 'evil'. Don't know who else yet - any ideas?

:lol: i mentioned george and the only reason i could come up with for rews is because of the eyes the lady who took the threesome last week bless didnt really want whites she couldnt really explain why the eye reason came up but when she saw lily she fell in love, must admit i wasnt a fan of rew's until the 3 who came to me, i am now refoooooooooormed as these three are the best buns ive ever had so loveing, ohh hang on wasnt it a rew that was the "killer bun " in one of the monty pyhon movies, also there are some films which have scary looking buns with glowing reds eyes, then there the bun in watership down ok hes black (could explain why black buns are not easy to rehome either) as hes the grim reaper of the bunny world isnt he and with red eyes. george i belive his bark is worse than his bite, my boy can handle him fine, he's a little thing who likes to act big grunts loads but ive not got bitten yet, donna did say though polish buns are prone to being nippy, i hope he finds a home soon doc i reckon was put in P@H because he was nippy but hes not now he just did it for attention, i did suggest linus but ive adopted him now, but he was kept in small conditions and was a poor state himself, but im reconing you are only really wanting to use buns that are up for rehomeing not ones that have been nabbed by fosterers, what about pancake and her being over weight

Glad they pointed out just now that Piggies should not live with rabbits!

The rabbit was very well behaved.....Gregory would have been on Matt Willis's head!

Back