• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're on Paul O'Grady show! Update - not this week now!

Probably little George from me - he is a bit of a nipper so difficult to home, and will highlight the fact that rabbits aren't always the cuddley things people think they are - which is probably why he was dumped. He's also a rew which we find more difficult to home as lots of people say they look 'evil'. Don't know who else yet - any ideas?

Sounds good to me. And what about Paula and Trevor? They've been in a while..... don't understand why.

They are also taking a little piggie who has no eyes just empty sockets who came to us with 18 others from a lady who said she wasnt breeding. She had 18 months, 12 months, 8 months, 4 months and 5 week and 3 week old pigs ... so definately not breeding :roll:

She had 20 piggies, I took 18 and there are another 8 still to come in ... my maths is obviously bad :roll:

One poor pig has no eyes, another was blind and another was partially sighted.

wow this is great, i shall be watching. perhaps you'd like to write about the experience and i can feature it in bunny mad magazine!

Do they stream these online to watch again later? I'll be at the vets at that time on Tues and I can't record channel 4!

Oh, I'll have to remember to watch this. And I agree, Paula and Trevor have been with you for so long, maybe someone will fall in love with them.
And maybe one of the rexes, to highlight their potential health problems and that they have become kind of fashionable etc..
Who have you asked to volunteer for the programme? You should not be so shy, you look lovely!!!

ill be watching it if im up..odd sleep patterns:oops: or recording it. i didnt used to like him as he was an avid cat hater:oops: but he does make me laugh.

Just had a call from production team - due to time restraints they can only feature 2 charities and we have been put off till next time!

Och i have just seen this and have been watching :lol::lol::lol::lol: thought id missed something!! Will put it in diary for next week now :lol::lol:

Yes I thought I'd missed it :cry: First watched it on channel 4, thought I missed the best bit of the show & re-watched it on channel 36 (Channel 4 but 1 hour later). No ARC, then they have a commercial break, back on & Paul says they've had all sorts of animals including rabbits. I thought I had missed it twice :lol:
I'll catch it next time!

oooooooooo which buns id she decide to take or talk about, rachel rang me about it i didnt realise it would be on so sooooooooooooon no one told me it was gonna be on quite glad we might be on next week if we are on now so i can book it in :lol:

Last edited:
Back