• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well that didnt feel very nice!

Blakey does a half growl half grunt thing when she doesn't want to be picked up.
She shoves herself into a corner and starts it and then when you're actually picking her up it gets louder and turns into almost a g pig warble :lol: she's so loud I'm sure the neighbours must think we're strangling her sometimes :shock:

Blakey does a half growl half grunt thing when she doesn't want to be picked up.
She shoves herself into a corner and starts it and then when you're actually picking her up it gets louder and turns into almost a g pig warble :lol: she's so loud I'm sure the neighbours must think we're strangling her sometimes :shock:

I understand why they dont like being picked up, but it would make life alot easier if they did!

I feel like I need to go and make friends with him!! :oops:

wow I've never heard my lot growl, Paddy squeals when I've picked him up to move him from hutch to run though he's been very good lately and not struggled or squealed and Domino grunts and tries to squirm after I've been squishing her face for a while :)love:) to say she's had enough....!

Mine occasionally grunt at eachother, if they're fighting over abit of food or something. My bridge bun Tilly used to grunt at me whenever i told her off (for chewing wires etc :roll:) It was like she was telling me off back! :lol::love:

Back