• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are saying goodbye to Angel today.

I am so sorry you did not get better news, I am gutted for you :cry::cry:

Will be thinking of you today and your brave, brave boy xxx

OMG i am so very sorry to read this and my heart goes out to you as i know how much he means to you:cry:
take comfort in that you have given him such a wonderful life that he may never had had the luck to have experienced if you hadn't given him the chance in life he deserved.
I'm thinking of you and hope Angel has fun at the bridge
hugs xxx

So sorry :cry: he could not have asked for a better bunny mummy, he was so lucky you found him. Binky free Angel xxxx

Thank you so very much everyone for your kind messages you don't know how much it means to Mike and I. Angel gave Mike a big wash before he went to Rainbow Bridge and seemingly he had also washed our vet Honor so we are hoping it was his way of saying 'thank you' and 'goodbye'.
Sleep tight our brave boy, love you to the moon and back.

:cry: awww im soo sorry, at least his passing was peaceful, and he knew you where helping him, hugs to you, and goodnight sweet angel

Back