• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer day at Windwhistle..20.2.11. Future days ?

Were there any photos taken on the day or were you too busy filling your faces with all of the food and chocolate cake? :lol:

Ooooooh. Chomp, chomp, munch, munch!!!!!:lol::lol:

I don't know if any photos were taken. We did do lots of work...........honestly.

It wasn't all about cake, cake and more cake.!!!! There were sandwiches aswell. :):)

Perhaps some future volunteer days could be both days of the weekend. If people can't make it on one day, hopefully the other.

I am sure there will always be plenty of things to do to help Alice.

Awww I hope someone did take some. I was looking forward to some.

What sort of things does Alice always like people to collect for her?

Awww I hope someone did take some. I was looking forward to some.

What sort of things does Alice always like people to collect for her?

in terms of what alice needs for the animals she ALWAYS wants newspapers and black binliners so if everyone brought some of those i know she would apprichiate it greatly, also bring old shoes as it can get muddy putting the bunnies out into the run depending on the amount of rain! and anyone who wants to bring any treats for bunnys pigs and hamsters would definatly be welcome.

This bunlover's post :wave:

Back