• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteer day at Windwhistle..20.2.11. Future days ?

Hi Does anyone have Alice's mobile number - the one she uses when she's outside? She gave it to me months ago but I've lost it (changed phones) and due to our own "little" rabbit emergency we have been unable to go to Alice's as planned today. :(

Alternatively could anyone contact any of the volunteers who have gone to Windwhistle today to let them know we can't make it please? :wave:

I don't want anyone waiting around for us and to make it worse we were taking food - just remembered this aaaaargh!! Anyone fancy French stick and a selection of cheeses!!! :?

Any help much appreciated!!

Ruth

Arhhh! I wish I'd seen this earlier!
Can someone please message me on Facebook next time an event comes up lke this as I'm not on here much anymore :wave:

:wave:Had a brilliant day today at Alices, got loads done, sorry for those who couldn't make it, we missed you Mai, Raine, Luce Marbles and Catwalk Kate (Candiflare), it was very quiet without you all

Nobody else enjoy themselves then? yummy chocolate cake mmmmmmmmm

Yes, I did. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone, eating lovely food, drinking coffee and chatting amongst like minded people.

I look forward to the next one. Perhaps more people will be able to come along and help.

Even more chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I did. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone, eating lovely food, drinking coffee and chatting amongst like minded people.

Ditto for me :wave: Also interesting putting faces to the usernames! Soooooooo wan't a pug - dog!:lol: not to mention another bunnie! (those Belgian Hares :love:)

:wave:Had a brilliant day today at Alices, got loads done, sorry for those who couldn't make it, we missed you Mai, Raine, Luce Marbles and Catwalk Kate (Candiflare), it was very quiet without you all

I wondered if you were going Theo. Did Angel hide:lol::lol: Im so sorry that I couldnt make it. Well done to everyone who got there and helped Alice. Its important to keep having the volunteer days, both from Alice's point of view and as an RU get together. Im going to have difficult for Sundays in the future and may have to go on another day.

It's was a lovely day. Too tired to post last night. I loved the baby rexes. Lovely to meet up for a chat and help in a little way. Definitely up for another one or will go up when I have a free Sunday.

Glad you all had a lovely day!!

How many buns are there?? I soooooooo would want to put one of the hammies in my pocket too! :shock:

xxx

I wondered if you were going Theo. Did Angel hide:lol::lol: Im so sorry that I couldnt make it. Well done to everyone who got there and helped Alice. Its important to keep having the volunteer days, both from Alice's point of view and as an RU get together. Im going to have difficult for Sundays in the future and may have to go on another day.

Yes, Angel did her best to hide but I found her!!!, she is now a lot slimmer without all her fur:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe we could do a Saturday next time?

I feel awful for missing it :( but will be going down soon as I have a ton of newspapers from Lorraine and more stuff for Alice.

So glad you all had a great time :love:

I could go on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. It all depends on how busy I am at the time.

Funny how cleaning out other bunnies is so rewarding and enjoyable!!!
Some of my non bunny owning friends think I am mad!!!:roll::roll: Nothing new there then.

I am sure that Alice is most appreciative of any extra help she gets, whenever and whoever goes.

I would like to help with a volunteer day sometime. Could you let me know when the next one comes up please Theo.

We were really upset at having to miss the day but had no choice as we had our own little emergency in the early hours of Sunday morning when we were woken up by our two agoutis Bear and Willow fighting.

Both boys were really shook up and Bear has a nasty bite to the ear. He has had an antibiotic shot but he's going to see Jason in Quedgely next Monday anyway so might call in to see Alice then with a few bits and pieces.

Fed the French sticks to the ducks and seagulls, have loads of cheese to eat though. Fortunately our 7 buns helped us out with the salady bits that we had bought to bring.

I couldn't sleep after that and then didn't feel able to leave them (even though they were separated) for a whole day whilst we went to Alice's. Trouble was though I couldn't contact anyone to tell you we were not coming!

Sorry guys although I'm sure you understand. :oops::oops:

Thankyou. I have no idea where Windwhistle is but hopefully I will be able to get there. :wave:

If I went I could probably pick you up?

Im too upset to go at the moment, Buttons, the nethie I rescued, was rehomed. I was so close to bringing her home but took too long (I wanted to move first, I dont think this flat is big enough for 3....).

I failed her :cry:

If I went I could probably pick you up?

Im too upset to go at the moment, Buttons, the nethie I rescued, was rehomed. I was so close to bringing her home but took too long (I wanted to move first, I dont think this flat is big enough for 3....).

I failed her :cry:

Aww no you didn't fail her. If your flat isn't big enough for 3 then you were thinking of their welfare. (((hugs)))

The offer of a lift sounds fab, thankyou. :wave:

Were there any photos taken on the day or were you too busy filling your faces with all of the food and chocolate cake? :lol:

Back