• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please - Scooby Honeybunny - update p28

I passed on vibes and nose rubs to Scooby on our way to Thumpinbun's this evening - he was a bit dazed but I think he appreciated them.

Poor Scooby. :( It's amazing how well bunnies can cope on 3 legs though so he will hopefully be up & about and back to causing mischief in no time. :love::love:

Just had an update from Thumpinbun - he's been busy munching and pooping overnight, and is starting to explore his cage. :)

Way to go Scooby!!

That's wonderful news :D I know of someone who was very keen to adopt Scooby but they need to get their girlie bun speyed first & she's not quite old enough yet. I've not told them about his accident & they are also aware that he may be re-homed before they are ready.

I hope he makes a full recovery & is in his forever home very soon :love:

to explain my absence on this thread..I've just got back from the Lake District

To add..Scooby is doing really well..I am taking him to have his stitches out on Monday and Ange will continue to have him while I sort out the 29 incoming nethies :)shock:)

To Kate and Colin I'd just like to say..this sort of thing is a fosterer's nightmare and I felt so sorry for you, especially as you were due to go away too. Thank you for getting him to our vets so quickly and managing to track me down to keep me informed.
I know you felt awful although not your fault at all. These little creatures do sometimes have accidents and scare us silly.
Although Scooby will be staying with Ange until fully healed up..I will be delivering a new foster bun or two to your place, they may be nethie shaped! :lol:..speak soon xx

A great update for Scooby...he has a wonderful home to go to when he is recovered:D..along with another long term Honeybunny..I so needed some good news today and this is it:D

Glad to help :D Ok will wait to hear from you, hope the little man gets on ok. Give him some extra special nose rubs from me and some for the princess too :wave:

Back