• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Faith & Pepsi both are not eating/ WE HAVE LOST FAITH :-(

Update Wednesday 9:41 am

Faith and Pepsi have both been admitted both have spurs on back molars.

I will just be glad when it's all over and they are on their way back home.

We have lost Faith, they did her spur and she had a heart attack coming round and died, we are absolutely devastated she meant so much to us
sometimes I wish it was me and not them that dies .

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so very sorry that Faith did not make it. :cry::cry:

Sweet dreams little Faith. xxx

Sending loads of vibes for Pepsi and thinking of you. xx

We have lost Faith, they did her spur and she had a heart attack coming round and died, we are absolutely devastated she meant so much to us
sometimes I wish it was me and not them that dies .

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Maysie I'm so sorry. Please don't feel that way though - I remember how Faith was when you first got her - she was so lucky to find her way to you. As are all your buns. I can't imagine how hard it is having so many and losing them so often, but you do such an amazing job for them.

Binky free little Faith x

Back