• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please - Dill & Willow

Further update (from the real me this time!):

Thank you for all the vibes, and I'm sorry I didn't post last night - I couldn't connect to the forum for some strange reason (possibly muppet-itis :oops:)

Dill made me look silly at the vets because he happily hopped around using all four paws equally :roll: despite limping sorrowfully into the carrier when I'd picked them up at home not half an hour before.:roll:

The vet took pity on me & checked him over anyway - he suspected just bruised but gave him a shot of analgesic to help Dill feel better. Got the little *** home, and he promptly limped again. :roll::roll:

Now I don't know if there's anything really wrong or he's just found a way to get attention...... especially as Willow tried out this three-legged hopping thing too:roll::shock: and I'm certain his legs are fine (they do copy each other all the time).

Arghh!

Kate - feeling stressed :oops:

Back