• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please ... babies 1 week old..both gone

just thought i woulsd say .. we did think of phoneing around for a lactating die ...but decided against it ..as the babies mum was very ill and we dont want to be responsible for passing anything on . :(

So sorry about white baby. :cry: Sounds fairest to all not to put another doe at risk though. Vibes for remaining baby...

Last edited:
just thought i woulsd say .. we did think of phoneing around for a lactating die ...but decided against it ..as the babies mum was very ill and we dont want to be responsible for passing anything on . :(

Ah, I assumed she was ill from looking after the babies, not from a disease :(

I hope mum and baby pull through!

Louise here, we met these two little ones at Tracey's yesterday when dropping off Ted and Rosie, gutted to hear little white baby has not made it :(:(:(. Loads of vibes for little brown baby...

little brown baby died in Traceys hand this morning ... :( :(

gutted ... he was feeding so well yesterday that we were starting to think he had a chance :(

Back