• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please ...2 poorly bunnies

meant to speak to you today - baby bun that's here drinks a LOT of water. 3 bowls a day easily.

Putting on weight well & eating ok though.

Hope yours are ok

Aw no Angie. :(

Sending tons of vibes from me and the Bolsover Barc crew - hope they can recover from this. Sending lots of hugs for you too and thinking of you xx

meant to speak to you today - baby bun that's here drinks a LOT of water. 3 bowls a day easily.

Putting on weight well & eating ok though.

Hope yours are ok

they ALL drank lots when they arrived ... but it seems to have settled down a bit now .

all the others seem fine so far ..

its strange cos these two were the only ones i didnt split as singles ...and they are both ill :(

back ...vet wasnt our usual one but she was very nice ...very buisness like and thorough ...and certainly knew her stuff .

Little Anya needed sub cut fluids ..which i suspected as im struggling to syringe her .. but tummy not bloated . She has a little impacted poo so need to get her moving .

Alisha is a bit bloated , but is hydrated and doesnt seem to be in any pain .

both seem reasonably bright .

have to continue with feeds , fluids , metacam, zantac, metaclop,and abx ...review tomorrow :?

Back