• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes needed ... hes gone ...devastated

He looks much happier in the recent photo - and almost proud of his bandaged foot. Apple has a sore foot at the moment and the antibiotics don't seem to be helping. She has an appointment at the vet for early Monday morning. I wonder if honey and a bandage may help her - something I haven't considered. She looks awful as she has lost some of her fur on that foot. I somehow don't think Samson Braveheart ever saw a vet with his poorly foot judging the by state it had reached.

So glad he is safe and happy with you now. He really is a cutie - and looks full of character :)

I literally do not understand how people can be so cruel. It is just outside of my comprehension. I just spent the evening having cuddles with Levi and Daisy on my bed and when they fell asleep cuddled up I didn't even dare move because I didn't want to wake them up they looked so cosy. If someone tried to hurt them I don't know what I would do, and it breaks my heart that people can be so heartless to a defenceless creature who only has them to rely on.

I am so pleased Samson is feeling better :) and I love his name :)

He looks much happier in the recent photo - and almost proud of his bandaged foot. Apple has a sore foot at the moment and the antibiotics don't seem to be helping. She has an appointment at the vet for early Monday morning. I wonder if honey and a bandage may help her - something I haven't considered. She looks awful as she has lost some of her fur on that foot. I somehow don't think Samson Braveheart ever saw a vet with his poorly foot judging the by state it had reached.

So glad he is safe and happy with you now. He really is a cutie - and looks full of character :)

I wouls definatly try the manuka honey ...it needs to be medicinal strength ... you can get it on line ..have a look on animed site

:love: Bless him, what an apt name. I'm glad his leg seems to be improving already, wishing him a speedy recovery. :love:

Samson Braveheart has been in for his 3rd op & change of dressing today on his bad front leg bless him. He is showing a very slight improvement in tissue growth & thankfully there is no deterioration in his tendons, as we were concerned about on with Monday's op.

He's bounced back very quickly again bless him & tucked straight into his grub as soon as he came round. He has to go back in again this Friday & then again next Monday for ops again. We are hopeful that there will be more improvement each time, but we are still taking things one day at a time with him. The main problem is that is leg was so infected & necrotic by the time he came into BARC, that it makes so much more difficult to deal with such an old & extensive wound.

Depending on how his leg looks next Monday when he goes in for his 5th operation / dressing change, then our vet may have to consider amputation. This isn't something we are rushing into lightly, as we want to give Samson the absolute best chance of saving his leg - but as you can imagine, it is a very fine balance.

Despite everything, SB is continuing to show his fighting spirit & determination. We can only hope that he continues to do so.

Poor boy - so many ops in such a short space of time :( adding lots more vibes for him xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending lots of healing vibes for this brave little man, so hope his leg heals and he can keep it, lots of love coming his way.

Hes gone .... we lost him ...

poor little man he was so very brave ...

sometimes no matter what , we cant undo the harm already done ... :(

we are heartbroken :(

Back