• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Spenser please...

Spenser is safely home. He had his usual injections, and I am to take in a sample of his wee if he continues to have a problem.

Thanks for the vibes everyone. :love:

Spenser is safely home. He had his usual injections, and I am to take in a sample of his wee if he continues to have a problem.

Thanks for the vibes everyone. :love:

Oh, thank goodness!

Was very worried. Rabswood lost Big (of Big & Beige fame) yesterday, which was heartbreaking to hear, so it's such a relief to hear some good news :) Now get thoroughly well very quickly, Your Lordship!

Oh, thank goodness!

Was very worried. Rabswood lost Big (of Big & Beige fame) yesterday, which was heartbreaking to hear, so it's such a relief to hear some good news :) Now get thoroughly well very quickly, Your Lordship!

That's very sad news indeed. :cry:

Glad that lovely Spencer seems to be on the mend... :wave:

I'm sorry I missed this - I've been in work all day.

I'm glad Spenser seems better, continued vibes for him xx

I hope the vet was pleased with him? What were his 'usual' injections? Is the little man prone to stasis?

I really hope all is much better this end of the day than at the beginning ..... :thumb:

Back