• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rosie Please/ Blockage 100% better,UD p. 114

Absolutely fantastic news that Rosie has made it through this major surgery that we all live in fear of!! I had always believed that if it came to it I would rather pts than put a bunny through it, but now with this success story, I think it may change my mind!!

It's such a shame about the bond and I have everything crossed that Murphy will get over his stroppyness and accept her back. I'm sure you know very well all the little bonding tactics, but if you think it's smell have you rubbed her all over with stinky stuff from Murphys hay basket?

Yes tried everything, he really is quite nasty with her but we will keep on trying, she washes his head but then he just jumps at her and pulls her fur out.

She just look's so sad, and look's at me as if to say "why have you split us up'
30-11-112.jpg

Its breaking my heart! :cry:
30-11-113.jpg

Murphy :(
30-11-111.jpg

fantastic shes totally recovered....absolutely amazing!!:thumb::love:

oh poor sweetheart..look at that face:(

sadly this happened with bertie and bif....he was brokenhearted thinking shed died and looked for her for three days and nights. when she came home he was overjoyed...but she wanted nothing to do with him and attacked him...tried everything....in the end she went upstairs to live..but every time befire that last time shed eventually rebond to him.

i think its a case of slow and steady wins the race. I know that expression..its merlin when bluebell wouldnt let him back with bertie last dec after melrin had been hospitlaised for over a week and it didnt look good.

buns sometimes unbond even if in together...the smell...the vibes....its all so upsetting..especially to see a litle face like that.
i hope once she smells of home more and is so much stronger too...that murphy will want to at least be friends through the bars to begin with then rebond.xx

Awe noooo :cry: she's so beautiful :love::love: why would he not want her back :( Come on Murphy you silly lad your Rosie needs you!!!!

Back