• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Peanut Butter U/D post 104 found the problem

Awww, poor thing. I haven't read the whole thread, but did he go alone? Did they not allow Jelly to come along?
Lots of vibes, hope he feels better soon. :(

Awww, poor thing. I haven't read the whole thread, but did he go alone? Did they not allow Jelly to come along?
Lots of vibes, hope he feels better soon. :(

they said she could but i said it was okay, peanut pines for jelly but she doesnt pine for him and hes going to be asleep and groggy alot so she said she wouldnt worry. i took him alone last night n they were both okay.

if he has to stay over night she will go too as thats longer.

if it was domino or pebbles i would insist on it, but each pair is different arent they lol.

jelly is attacking a willow ball n just did a flop!! "ive got some peace!" :shock:

I know exactly how you feel, I couldn't sleep last night I was so worried about Poppy. Hope Peanut is home and bouncing around soon xx

its worse when there away, im just thinking of him all alone and scared :(

it just didnt make sense to take jelly when shes okay here on her own

I agree that it would be good to bring Jelly, if he has to stay there over night. She may not miss him, but our vet says that bunnies seem to recover quicker when they have their friend with them, when they wake up after an operation.

I hope he can come home soon, though. :)

awwww hun this wait must be torture :(

did they say when there will be news?

i didnt take him my mum did, she was passing the road on the way to work and i would have had to tget the bus back and the wait was 45 mins, then the half hour journey n i figured then no-one would be at home if they called...

so i have no idea :(

i didnt take him my mum did, she was passing the road on the way to work and i would have had to tget the bus back and the wait was 45 mins, then the half hour journey n i figured then no-one would be at home if they called...

so i have no idea :(

i think if you phoned after 2pm they would be able to give you some news... im pretty sure our vets does the ops in the morning to give the pets time to wake up and recover before the evening when the owners pick them up..

i think if you phoned after 2pm they would be able to give you some news... im pretty sure our vets does the ops in the morning to give the pets time to wake up and recover before the evening when the owners pick them up..

i think it depends on what there doing because they will do his xrays, look at them and then do what they have to do, so im looking at it like it will take much longer than anything i usually wait for.

because they will be flushing out the hock and xrays before anything else...

my boy:(

ATB for peanut, i really hope he's ok. I remember discussing with you on the other thread about it being weird to be sore in just one hock and not in a rex and maybe he had a more complicated problem, so i hope now they find out what it is. IF he does have to have an amputation then although its sad and distressing, many get around ok on 3 legs and once they've adapted animals dont 'miss' the other leg, their minds and memories dont seem to work that way!

No not my little peanut!!!! Oh I hope they can sort him out quickly, lots of vibes xx

im so worried, ive been fine all day, not thinking about it and now im worried cus its 2pm :(

i dont see the point of phoning them, they will phone me wont they :(

i just thought, they prob havent phoned bcus the vet has to do it not receptionist or anything cus they will want to discuss his x rays.

no news is good news though right?

they may ahve just been busy. i would call them its better to have an update adn it will help you cope if you know whats going on. i hope he is covered but if not i will help you organise a fundraiser or raffle in his aid if you want? fingers crossed or him if his leg does have to go there are various tripod buns iv seen who get around fine however this will put more strain on the other legs adn could lead to hock probelms there due to weight distribution i think you need a layer of at least a foot deep of hay in his cage to stop it causeing more problems and possibly some fleecy bedding ontop of that? x good luck keep me updated hun.

Back