• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my Jelly please!

thanks jane, i just hope she can be brave :( i feel so helpless being away from her, even though i know my mum couldnt have done any better!

i left her care sheets, books, leaflets etc n she said she didnt even look at them bcus she knew what to do, bless her

thanks jane, i just hope she can be brave :( i feel so helpless being away from her, even though i know my mum couldnt have done any better!

i left her care sheets, books, leaflets etc n she said she didnt even look at them bcus she knew what to do, bless her

Awwww your Mum is obviously doing a grand job and did absolutely the right thing in taking Jelly to the Vets :)

I saw you were thinking about it...it's a shame but if Pebbles was getting left out it was probably for the best :(

when they were in the run they were 100% fine, pebbles would snuggle up to peanut etc n they were great. In the 'room', pebbles would stay on her own for probably 20 hours a day, n it got to the point where she was so afraid of peanut, n she hid in an igloo all day once, and then mum split them up, and within half an hour pebbles happy flopped against domino, and she was lying down, where as in the four she would always be sitting, like...on guard.

where as now she flops out and relaxes. deep down, personally i think its bcus the other three know there related, well not related maybe, but they KNOW there a group, n she was the odd one.

:( its a shame but i dont mind, i know i tried it.

Awww hope she gets better soon, it was horrible when Arnie was poorly but at least I was there so although I worried I knew what was happening 24/7.

It must be hard for you but she is in the best place and the vets/your mum are only a phone call away.

*Eating and pooping vibes sent to her*

when they were in the run they were 100% fine, pebbles would snuggle up to peanut etc n they were great. In the 'room', pebbles would stay on her own for probably 20 hours a day, n it got to the point where she was so afraid of peanut, n she hid in an igloo all day once, and then mum split them up, and within half an hour pebbles happy flopped against domino, and she was lying down, where as in the four she would always be sitting, like...on guard.

where as now she flops out and relaxes. deep down, personally i think its bcus the other three know there related, well not related maybe, but they KNOW there a group, n she was the odd one.

:( its a shame but i dont mind, i know i tried it.

The same happened when i tried to bond my 4 and my pair. One was left out and was scared of one of them so i had to go back to a 4 and a 2 which was sad as the others bonded really well but it wasn't fair on her

she wont eat anything voluntarily :? is that strange? i mean, she stopped eating this morning n she was up there by 8am, so i would have thought there would be some improvement?

:(:( peanut is with her though, looking after his girl

she wont eat anything voluntarily :? is that strange? i mean, she stopped eating this morning n she was up there by 8am, so i would have thought there would be some improvement?

:(:( peanut is with her though, looking after his girl

hmm not a lot you can do they may well syringe feed her some buns wont eat at a vets due to stress of enviroment change..i guess it depends on the bunnys sending vibes...now off to read the rest of thread only read 1st and last post...sorry.. xxx

hmm not a lot you can do they may well syringe feed her some buns wont eat at a vets due to stress of enviroment change..i guess it depends on the bunnys sending vibes...now off to read the rest of thread only read 1st and last post...sorry.. xxx

thats what im worried about n mums shifts today were 8 - 9 (so she was late 4 work) and tomorrow they r 7am til 8pm so mums had to leave her there and im worried thats making her worse :?

Back