• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for mabels tomorrow (she's home)

she home thanks for the vibes she went to her basket first, but now munching on some hay, sox said hello to her again, he wasn;t bothered she had been gone all day, typical guy :lol:
vet nurse brought her out and said she soo sweet like alittle baby, with such a lovely temperament, loves being cuddled :love:

oh and my little nephew when he saw her return said ehhhhh, then stroked her head and said awwww ( he only 10moths old and is very good with the animals)

she home thanks for the vibes she went to her basket first, but now munching on some hay, sox said hello to her again, he wasn;t bothered she had been gone all day, typical guy :lol:
vet nurse brought her out and said she soo sweet like alittle baby, with such a lovely temperament, loves being cuddled :love:

Awwwww such an adorable girl. Glad she is home and eating. :love:

thanks there was an old lady in there with her cat and said to her son is that a rabbit, how good is she :love:

How lovely.

Makes it so much easier when they don't stress when you take them to the vets. The chinchillas are so good. They all go to sleep in the carrier. :lol: I take the 3 of them, they don't seem to mind.

How lovely.

Makes it so much easier when they don't stress when you take them to the vets. The chinchillas are so good. They all go to sleep in the carrier. :lol: I take the 3 of them, they don't seem to mind.

awwww, my mum thinks chinchillas are cute we saw some in garden centre and she was like what are they arent they cute, but we don;t have much room for any so she just has to admire them :love:

Back