• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Holly Please / UD 'Still with us' P36

Just in and catching up on Holly's thread. I'm glad they are home safely and hope her poor ear isn't too sore.

Thanks everyone for the kind messages I don't know what I'd do without this forum and the lovely people on it as you always manage to make me feel better and I thank you for that :wave:

Poor Holly but thank heavens you found out now so that you can at least have this special time with her now. She is such a gorgeous bunny and obviously loved very much x

Update on Holly at 00.21

We have just moved her into an indoor cage and put it in the front room as Mike is going to sleep on the settee tonight next to her, she is still very sleepy and wobbly, hasn't eaten and Mike has tried to syringe some water into her mouth but she is just so sleepy.
I am in tears as both Mike and myself are so paranoid now when the buns are ill. We have been in this position so many times and it seem's to get harder.

Oh come on Holly don't leave us yet please :cry:

oh hun im so sorry..........im awaiting xrays kidney related etc on merlin..hes still at vets.
its swuch a shame....:(
some folks say its cruel to extend a pets life for one last go..but i disgaree....we had our kidney cat opd on and a year of pills and jabs and she spent another xmas with us..oddly enough both her last and my dear dads:( wed just lost her daughter....my bumble at the end of november and tabby had two teeth removed in the dec.

they will tell you when enoughs enough......

i lost my bif due to her heart stopping under ga..i nursed her for a few days but her kidneys etc began to fail but it was widespread organ failure i guess really..she was very ill and even the jabs to have her pts wopuldnt take effect:cry:

all i can do is reach out to you and send so many hugs...xx

and loads of healing vibes...lots and lots...such a lovely little bunny. xxx

We have just moved her into an indoor cage and put it in the front room as Mike is going to sleep on the settee tonight next to her, she is still very sleepy and wobbly, hasn't eaten and Mike has tried to syringe some water into her mouth but she is just so sleepy.
I am in tears as both Mike and myself are so paranoid now when the buns are ill. We have been in this position so many times and it seem's to get harder.

Oh come on Holly don't leave us yet please :cry:

so sorry to here holly isnt recovering very well, all i can say is, if you stay positive it can work, when i was worried about caspers teeth all i could think about was he was going to pass under GA but he didnt but me worring made him very worried but when he had his breathing trouble a few days ago i stayed positive for him, and he has recovered so much quicker! :shock: maybe just by chance but keep positive she WILL recover and be calmer :love: she may just need a little time, how old is she? she may just need a longer time, its still early days, i wish you all the best and lots lots of positive vibes!! from casper,poppy and me :)

Last edited:
I'm so sorry it wasn't better news, hopefully the injections can buy you lots more time with dear Holly.

I'm sorry to hear she's taking a while to recover, how are things this morning?

Holly is gorgeous btw. The photos of her on her own don't show it, but she looks so dinky in Mike's arms. :love:

Sending lots of vibes. x

Please Can We Have More Vibes

I have got up to Mike sat on the settee with Holly in his arms, I know what this means as he has sat with so many like this and I feel so guilty as we wanted to give her more time, not take it away altogether. I'm in bit's as I was hoping it was just the effects of the GA but now I think she may be leaving us. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

please don't feel guilty Maysie you've made the right decision xxxxx

sometimes they do get worse before they get better xxxxxx

don't give up yet beautiful Holly xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Maysie & Mike I am so, so sorry to hear your sad news about Holly :cry::cry::cry:

I don't know what to say but wanted you to know I am thinking of you all xxx

Still with us.

Mike has put her back in her indoor home and we have put a heat pad in with her, she is still very sleepy but we have been told the GA that Holly had is a new safe one but can take 48 hrs for them to come round so we are now praying it's that but she still hasn't eaten or drank. Have put loads of her favourite herbs next to her in hopes she will be tempted and all we can do now is wait and hope :(

Thank You everyone for your kind words I so appreciate them. xx

:love::love: oh Maysie I'm so glad she's still with you :love::love:

Ruby and Castiel both took over 24 hours to come round from their GAs :wave:

Back