• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy please? U/D P38 she's a superstar!!

So pleased that's she's feeling more comfortable, sounds like you may have found the cause of her latest episode :) would she be happy to go in a carrier to get her into the garden, if it was a warm day ? You are doing an amazing job with her, she's so lucky to have you xxxx

That's good news. I wonder if you could get a little ramp for her to get down the steps, just a plank of wood or something?

That's good news. I wonder if you could get a little ramp for her to get down the steps, just a plank of wood or something?

I was thinking this. Or could you maybe pad the steps with something like yoga matting so there's less impact? I don't know much but I just wanted to say I'm glad your beautiful girl is feeling better.

Daisy is still doing ok :) I took her to the vets tonight anyway, for peace of mind more than anything. She had her bladder expressed, had some S/C fluids, her usual metacam injection and got weighed. She has lost a little, but I expected that after her bad few days this week. Poor Daisy wasn't impressed at being taken to the vets when she was feeling ok! She is now having a snooze next to me :love: love my Daisy Duck :love:

Daisy is still doing ok :) I took her to the vets tonight anyway, for peace of mind more than anything. She had her bladder expressed, had some S/C fluids, her usual metacam injection and got weighed. She has lost a little, but I expected that after her bad few days this week. Poor Daisy wasn't impressed at being taken to the vets when she was feeling ok! She is now having a snooze next to me :love: love my Daisy Duck :love:

So glad she is still doing well :thumb: topping up the vibes xx

Awww...I love the "Superbun" pose! :love: What a darling! :)
Glad to hear she is doing well and that her vet visit was so productive. I can imagine how uncomfy a sludgy bladder must be, I wish I'd learned to do that properly with Pip, she had that problem a lot.

Here's to many more comfy days with Daisy Duck. :love: xxxx

Back