• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Cuddles please!

I have a sulky bunny now as he's back outside....at least he has his Snugglesafe!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have a sulky bunny now as he's back outside....at least he has his Snugglesafe!!!��������

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

:lol: I just came to see how he's getting on! Glad he's doing well apart from the sulking ;) When does he go for his check-up?

[emoji38] I just came to see how he's getting on! Glad he's doing well apart from the sulking ;) When does he go for his check-up?
Thanks for the kind words.
Cuddles' check-up is tomorrow afternoon [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

You're welcome - our little guy is being "done" next week so understand the worry a little! Hope the check up goes well xx

Back from vets after 3day checkup. Cuddles is doing well....back for another checkup in 7 days!
Until then we're restricting him to hutch only...not letting him up and down his ramp into run, although we'll let him have some time in the run, just not running up and down!

I'm so pleased he's doing well. My 2 kittens go in for their spay & castration next week & already I'm feeling a little worried. You'd think an old hand like me would be used to it.

I'm so pleased he's doing well. My 2 kittens go in for their spay & castration next week & already I'm feeling a little worried. You'd think an old hand like me would be used to it.
Funnily enough, I found it easier and less stressful when our two kittens were spayed, but maybe that was because we didn't have children then!!![emoji2]

So pleased to hear he's doing well!

Thanks for the vibes :) I'm nervous about it (natural worrier!) but know it's for the best for his health and so we can get him a wifebun in the future.

Kipper, hope your kittens get on well next week too - we can be worried together! xx

How's Cuddles getting on?
He's in rude health, thanks!
Took him for his final checkup today and he's doing fine.
Just waiting for about a month now so we can put Cuddles and Clover back together!

Back