• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet's secret files

:(

i wonder how long it stays on their records. i mean, bit unfair if it was just a friendly warning nip that happened years ago. and the vet might've deserved it

My dwarf bunny,Raven, is territorial, yet at the vets he is usually good, except the time they could not get him out of their cage because he was lunging at their hands. In his defence he may have been showing off to the pretty rex who was at vets for a spay. I always tell the person who takes him to be careful removing him. Once out of the carrier he is a very good boy. When I adopted him rescue said he was sassy. The way he sometimes flinches when I pick him up makes me wonder if he was ever handled roughly. Raven's mom was rescued from an auction and he was born three days later so I wonder if she passed along distrust of humans.

Tulip is lucky to have understanding human. Sending vibes she and Pepper do well after their vax.

Edit--After reading other posts, there may be a market for bunny muzzles.:lol:

Last edited:
Aww thats lovely!

You know I once had a vet who wanted to see how Flopsy was moving about and check he wasn't walking on his looong ears.

So popped him on the floor. Flopsy just sat,you know when they hunker down and try and glue themselves to the floor?

Vet was unconcerned and assumed he was stressed so released Primrose to help! He'd done it before I could warn him that she was a little houdini.

While the vet realeased Primrise, Flopsy saw the door open and went straight through the vets knees into the carrier! It was like a comedy sketch honestly.

Took ages to catch Primrose though, that slippy rex fur combined with her wits were dangerous! Eventually she jumped in the bin and we managed to nab her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
:lol:

I'm sure my vet's secret files say, "Nevermind dog, beware of owner!"

Jenna is well known for her anxiety and being a hard stick with bloods. Toenail trims are barely manageable. But I do believe Ebon's file is labeled with "vicious." She's nothing of the sort, She's only leash reactive and protective of us. She has to wear a party hat every time she goes in though. :?

Squeegee hasn't been in enough to warrant anything more than the customary "awww...he's so cute!" Everytime the carrier is opened. :roll:

They don't see the swath of destruction he cuts at home! :(

Back