• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT PTS 31/10/08 ST. Augustine

I know, I asked if they had any other small animals too, thought I could spread the word about them too :(

that's terrible, to of gone into teh rescue in hope ofa forever home, but to then have to eb destroyed :-(

i really hoep someone in the states can help out - feel so helpless being here in the uk.

I've posted about it on the bookcrossing forums and have sent an email to a very distant cousin in Florida who's a retired episcopalian priest. He is checking with the diocesan office to see if anyone can help.

Anybunny that would be great if they can help, anyone know of a usa piggie site as I think there are pigs there too :cry::cry:

SOAD, when I posted on that forum, someone has come forward, from FL and said her rescue might be able to help, so that's a good start :)

I live in Canada, and my town is around 15 minutes away from the Idaho border, although Florida is a way's off... Shucks!

There's piggies there too? :(
As far as I could tell (i was in contact with someone who visited that shelter) there is a number of cats and dogs and those 2 rabbits. I guess the chances of ALL the animals there getting adopted is pretty low but I'm going to try and spread the word. I'm a member on a cat and a dog forum too. I'll post on an american rabbit forum to try and get those 2 rabbits adopted too.

Awww this is so sad all these poor defenseless animals, i really hope someone over in Florida finds it in their hearts to Help them :cry:

Back