• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent petplan & broken leg advice please

Great news about Harvey's progress :thumb: Poor Honey though :( Hope her infection clears up well. Harvey, it's your turn to put the nurse's hat on now! :lol:

Lovely pics from the garden, they look like they're really enjoying basking in the sun :love:

Harvey is looking so well now, I'm glad his little eyes are clearing up now. Sending lots of vibes for Honey's uti to go quickly & for her spay to go well.

Gosh I can't help but think of all the stress you've all been though :shock: extra vibes for calm for you all.

Thanks so much everyone, really do appreciate your comments and both Harvey and honey say Thank you!!! :)

Both we're too very tired little bunnies yesterday and oh yes they loved it, I think Harvey pretty much slept for 3 hours solid yesterday afternoon and first thing this morning as I opened the curtains, he was there looking out of the window! Lol! So looks like I'll be letting them out for a run around on my lunch break!

It really has been a long 9 weeks.. I am absolutely exhausted!! But the worry isn't over yet until I know honey has recovered from her uti & coped okay with her spay. So I apologise in advance but I will be a complete wreck next Friday!

Thanks so much xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks for the adorable photos.:love::love::love:

Best of luck with Honeys spay. I am sure she will be fine, probably won't eat for a few days and stress you out. You will be glad when everything is back to normal and you can relax.

Good luck with Honey's spay; I know you'll worry, there's no stopping that, but I'm sure she'll be fine. She probably can't wait to be with Harvey again.

I'm sooo pleased to see Harvey's great progress.

Sorry to hear about Honey's infection. Hope it soon clears up and vibes for her spay next Friday.

Love the pictures. :love:

Back