• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT APPEAL, Help the Gloucestershire 61/ WINNER ANNOUNCED

Wow what an amazing total, well done Liz for arranging this and to everyone for participating :D I'm sure that will really help with the huge vets bills for these bunnies, especially the vast majority that remain at Alices :)

Liz, will let you know about the other rescues so money can be sent to them, and remember Bessie, Bunny Bundy and Nessa too!

Alice x

As more than half of the rabbits are still with you, if no-one has any objection I am happy for all the money to go to you, your vet bills must be huge.

I certainly don't want anything for the 3 we took, I was just happy to help :) Bessie hasn't cost more than a vaccination and Bundy a neuter :)

Well thank you so much

but can I add here..if anyone would really like the T Shirt
The First person to pledge another £5 to this fundraiser can have it

so come on peeps...lets get the total over £500:D

Well done Kirsty

and Liz..thanks for pm ing me but now you have to pm Kirsty foir her address..not that I wouldn't have love the prize but now the total is £500
Well done for orgasnising this:D

Well done Kirsty

and Liz..thanks for pm ing me but now you have to pm Kirsty foir her address..not that I wouldn't have love the prize but now the total is £500
Well done for orgasnising this:D

I already have Kirsty's address and will post on once I have payment :)

the total should be over £500 as I haven't included money not received yet :D

As more than half of the rabbits are still with you, if no-one has any objection I am happy for all the money to go to you, your vet bills must be huge.

I certainly don't want anything for the 3 we took, I was just happy to help :) Bessie hasn't cost more than a vaccination and Bundy a neuter :)

I can't speak for Kris, but I'm very happy with that for the two I am fostering as well, they are healthy and have only cost a neuter and vacc, I'd rather 'their proportion' went to Alice's bills :)

I can't speak for Kris, but I'm very happy with that for the two I am fostering as well, they are healthy and have only cost a neuter and vacc, I'd rather 'their proportion' went to Alice's bills :)

Ditto for my 4, they have no problems, only the standard vaccs and neuter.
I'd rather Alice has my share for her bills and for the Gloucester buns still with her :)

So in the end, besides the fund raising in here, did we raise enough money to cover approx. GBP 4800 (I'm guessing) amt. of vet bill?

And how many buns are left for rehoming?

So in the end, besides the fund raising in here, did we raise enough money to cover approx. GBP 4800 (I'm guessing) amt. of vet bill?

And how many buns are left for rehoming?

We raised £524 so no where near that amount. It worked out at around £8 per bunny but it is still a very good amount and people have been very generous :)

Out of the 61 bunnies the ones I know about are, my 3 have a permanent home here although one is very poorly. 4 of Chloe's 8 at Fat Fluffs have been reserved. Over half of them are still at Alice's rescue and 2 unfortunately had to be PTS.

So the majority of bunnies are still looking for homes :)

Is that £524 from this forum raise? Or is it a combo of the news media, this forum etc. altogether? I'm being nosy. :D

Is Alice near this guy who's looking urgently for a male, tame neuter bunny?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=171911&page=2

The £524 is just from the appeal I ran on this forum. Another member sold lots of things and also made over £200 :) for Alice.

I'm not sure about any donations from the media coverage.

And the gentleman in the link is a good driving distance from Alice

Back