• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT APPEAL, Help the Gloucestershire 61/ WINNER ANNOUNCED

i did some random maths for this - if 138kg is way off (lowest guess on the list) then they are all weenie bunnies or very underweight :( but sure they'll all be recovering nicely very soon!

I have 3 of these bunies and 2 weighed 2kg and one 3 kg so was expecting the rest to weigh similar, but they very obviously don't. I know there were a few babies so that would bring the overall weight down :)

i will have a go ...im sorry we couldnt help by taking any of the buns :(

my guesses are

88kg

91kg

99kg

105kg

115kg

can you send me paypal details please :)

The winning total will be announced at 8pm this evening so you still have time to enter:D:D

One of the guesses is very very close but the winning total is still available so you could still win :D:D:D

I think my guess will be way off then Liz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well never mind, can't wait to see who the lucky winner is :D:D:D

Do you have a total yet of what you've raised? :D

I am still waiting on one cheque and it would be great if we could raise a bit more today :D But I will give a rought total of money raised tonight as well. It is an amazing amount :D:D

OPOh that's great news Liz - I'm Alice will be over the moon :D

BTW assuming I'm not going to win because I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy over :oops: Where can I get one of those fab t-shirts???? I just love it & want 1 :D

Bunnyaddict;2973374 BTW assuming I'm not going to win because I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy over :oops: Where can I get one of those fab t-shirts???? I just love it & want 1 :D[/QUOTE said:
It came from cafepress.com which is american, if you order from there though you will get stung for import fees as we found out :roll:

The time has come for the winner to be announced

The total weight for the 61 bunnies is 109.32kg

The winning guess of 110kg belongs to
DRUM ROLL

Jill Honeybunny
Congratulations

The amount raised so far is £496

I am still waiting on a couple of cheques to arrive and then we will have a final figure :D

Thank you so much everyone who entered the competition or just donated :wave:

Fantastic amount raised!

Cant believe the weight is so low! Well done Jill!!

Well done to Liz for organising this! :D :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done Jill :D:D:D

The amount raised is fab!!!!!! Well done Liz you are a star & I'm sure Alice will be chuffed to bits :D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't believe it Liz!! You are brilliant, and thank you so much to everyone who had a go.

Jill has won! Great news, well done Jill, I am sure I would not got so close. Two of the bunnies were so very underweight, the little one who was PTS with dental problems:(, and Little Grey Rabbit, who is holding his own:D I am willing him on each day!!!

Liz, will let you know about the other rescues so money can be sent to them, and remember Bessie, Bunny Bundy and Nessa too!

Alice x

Back