• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

updated 12th march *for all those concerned about the welfare of my remaining rabbits

Devastated for you - I would've made exactly same decision. Hope you are ok. Let us know if we can do anything:cry:

I don't know what to say - just can't believe how much you've had to deal with recently.
I am so, so sorry.

Sleep tight together Stan and Tess x

:cry::cry:I am so so sorry. You are the best bunny mummy in the world and you did what was best for them.

Can't even get my head around how you must be feeling :cry: Your other buns will need you even more now and you them. (((Hugs)))

Binky free Tess and Stan xxxx

Oh no I'm so so sorry:cry::cry::cry: what an awful time you are having :cry: You made the right decision for them, like has already been said. Your other buns need you. We are all here for you.

I'm so sorry Jane, I know I don't have any words, I can't make it better, but you're in my thoughts, you really are, and I just wish there was something I could do to make it better, to make itstop hurting.

Thinking of you xxxxx

I loved those two so much and will treasure my photos of them always. Binky free and snuggle at the bridge Tess and Stanley.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:cry::cry: I am so very sorry Jane, I really don't know what to say. You are going through so much.

Binky free Stan and Tess.

Hugs to you Jane xxx

Back