• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

updated 12th march *for all those concerned about the welfare of my remaining rabbits

So sorry Jane, binky free Stan and Tess.

Jane you did the kindest thing for them, you know that.

xxxx

I will light candles for Stanley and Tess.

Jane I am at a loss at what to say. I know this is ripping you apart and please use the forum for support, you really need as much support to try and get you through the grief.

I'm so, so sorry Jane. You've given those bunnies such a wonderful life, it's just heartbreaking the toll it's taken on you in doing so.

Still thinking of you and wishing you the strength to get through this dreadful time.

Oh Jane, my heart is breaking for you - I don't know what else to say :cry:

Stan and Tess have had the most loving and caring life with you and this was your final act of love and selflessness for them.

Sweet dreams darling bunnies, look down at your mummy from the Bridge and give her the strength to carry on.

Jane, please know that everyone here is devastated for you. Take strength and hope from all the kind words people have to say about you and post whenever you need.

Take care, I am thinking of you xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: i can't believe it Jane :cry:
I'm heartbroken for you :cry:
I know there are no words :( , but sending masses of love and hugs :(
((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Xxx

Awww Jane I'm so so sorry Binky free stan and Tess what a heartbreaking time for you Jane my thoughts are with you :cry:

Back