• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle has a long journey to make today for dental/ ...MY BOY IS HOME

He hopped out of pet carrier and went to his food and started to eat:)
Henry was pleased to see him and went into groom mode but Uncle was feeling grumpy from a long journey and many stressfull days and nights at vets.
Uncle has a growth on his liver, the blood tests didnt show any thing terrible yet but were not what you would get from a healthy bun. His bottom has been shaved but his skin is still sore. The main immediate concern is he has fluid on his lungs. This puts him at great risk for GA and the fact he needs regular dentals is very worrying for his next one. Vet said she was glad to get him woken up from GA as she was worried.
His medication is:shock:
Metacam twice daily
Baytril
Fucidin ointment for sore skin
Anaesthtetic drops to put on his willy to make him more comfortable when he urinates:shock::lol:
Frusemide tablet twice day, a diuretic to help his lungs
I am just so glad to have him home:love:

The update i have just sent was from yesterday, but laptop went off-line the moment i had updated the title and has just come back on:?
Uncle is not as good as i hoped he would be this morning. He is eating but not as enthusiaticly as he used to.
I am hoping he is still just recovering from his ordeal at the vets and his long journey home

So good to hear from you, was worried when you didn't update. Uncle is a little fighter and he has lots of love to keep him strong, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed and Pye and Pud said they'd cross their paws. So glad you got your boy home, lots of nose rubs form us xxx

Back